Friday, December 16, 2011

heylo meylo :3


hihihihihi 2nd post for today ey.
see that? transformers tumbler people hehe. actually, I already asked Tqaa to buy it for me, but then, Bee wants it also. so now, Im trying to be a good friend to Bee, I asked Zarif to buy for me since he is going to USS. so he went to USS yesterday, then yesterday night, I asked him whether he buys for me or not, he answered that he didn't. sedih tak terkata okay. first, I know that Zarif wont let me down. second, kesian dekat bee kot? then I was so upset, I scolded him. but not really lah. we cant get mad to each other weh memang pelik jadinya. but still, I merajuk k. mula mula dia macam pujuk bagai but last last dia buat dang je, sedih :( then this morning, he texted me. "awak dekat mane?" if he texts with ayat normal macam tu, means that he's serious okay. same goes to me. if we are not in the serious mode, his text will be like "awark kart neww?". so since he is serious, I replied seriously lah kan. then after awhile, he texts me again. "rumah awak yg adew bendewa en? nengowk kart pagar" macam tu ah die text. then I didnt understand, i replied "napew dengan pagar rumah itew adew bendewa?" then he said "nengowk kat pagar, itew ngah bawak motow susah nak text" then I went out. I saw a plastic hanging on the fence. then I smiled, besar gila senyum gua hahaha then I cant stop laughing. mummy tanye from who. I answered ade lerrrr kehkehkeh. k I love the tumbler so much k. sooooooo much! thanks zaref! I will take care of it. seriously hiwhiwhiw :D

Loves,
Lysaa ♥