Tuesday, December 20, 2011

disappointment


Assssalamualaikum *anwar hadi's style*
guys, sup? dah lame tak update kan? takde lah lame but yeah.
I had fun this week, I spent my weekends with my girls. i love them, forever and always.

this is about me, it happened yesterday. I wasnt feeling well, since 18th. at first, I was yawning, then I felt something was not okay. my chest hurts. then I tried to take a deep breath, it hurts more. then I relaxed myself, I layed down on my bed and forced myself to sleep. the next morning which is yesterday, it still hurting without me trying to yawn or take a deep breath. I told my mum, but she took it as a joke. I was in pain, and nobody trusted me. I was so sad and disappointed. I even cried but yes it is useless, no one cared, no one bothered. so I decided to ask Nanie to teman me to clinic. Shereen wanted to help but she said after 5 because she has a class to attend today. then I text my mum asking for her permission to go out today. then she said that she will bring me tonight. but I dont think I can tahan this nymore. it hurts, so bad. but yeah, nothing I could do. so just wait for her lah.

but one thing I realized yesterday. when someone I love the most doesnt care about me, people who I used to or still loving came, to support me :) thanks guys!

salam,
Lysaa ♥