Friday, December 16, 2011

15/12/2011


hello waddup?
so yesterday was mummy's bday. so here, to you mum! i know you're gonna read this. yes i live in a family full with stalkers. except abah je kan tak bace blog kakak ni? kakak tau sebab abah tu, blog pun belum tentu die tau ape. die tau kerja die je yg orang lain tak paham tuuu. k hye mum! so, i love you. happy birthday. you've been a very good mother since I was born. Im pretty sure that I have been a good sister and daughter this year kan? huahuahua even if you dont say it, i knew it by myself! kehkehkeh. but yes, Im a normal human being, mestilah buat salah. perangai lama mesti datang balik kan. lalalala k. what else? that's all i think.


heylo! this is another hello from me. yeah me me me!!! my name is Ashley Ariff. was born yesterday, at 10:09AM. I am cute, I know. I am so gonna be a handsome boy. you know what? yesterday, my aunty kakak kissed me so many times. I cant even open my eyes because she kisses me non-stop hehe but I know she did that because she loves me. and yeah, my birthdate is the same with mummy tok's. but still! i am way cuter than her k. mummy tok dont marah me. just so you know, kids dont lie! :P hehehe so that's all from me, Ashley Ariff. I hope Imma be a very good boy. and wont create troubles to anyone.

hello! third hello is from the owner, again. hehe so I just wanna say that Im happy to have Mummy as my mum. she is awesome k no doubt! she got us, her children on the same birthdate. Adam - 25/2/1992. Me - 25/2/1995. Adik - 25/2/1997. and she just got Ariff, who shares the same birthdate as her. how could that ever happens?! but it happened. so that's all from me. but wait! last but not least, told ya, Tengku Sophia is fake hahaha ajak lah aku bergaduh, kan dah kalah. in yo face people!!! :P

salam.
Loves,
Lyssa ♥