I logged-in to his facebook just now , and I was terkedu for awhile . he once said , swear to god , since you be my girl I never text other girl . kay I admit I am texting with some other guys too , yes lah , Im in Malaysia , knowing many people , there's no law on earth saying that I cant text any of my male friends kan ? yeaa my fault also I havent tell him that Im texting with someone else . I wanted to tell him yesterday but I dont know how to , get it ? Oh please try to :( kay now Im being a stupid girl , feeling like crying tstsktsk but for sure I AM NOT ! Im not feeling well today , there's one guy who's acting like he really cares bout me , LOL . who on this fucking green grass doesnt feel happy right ? but he is not boyfriend :| I cant say that my boyfriend doesnt care bout me . through his text messages -.- , he is trying to be a caring guy :{ but the fact is , there's someone who's better than him . OMFG! NO NO NO NO Im not saying that Im falling for someone else , that is totally WRONG . It is just I wanna say that , there is someone who is better than him , but he is my the best kot , dont get it wrong kay people . er errrr , he is IM-ing with a some otther girls , and what do you expect me to react actually ? acting like I dont care ? but I do care , I dont do acting . you want me not to be jealous ? HE IS MY BOYFRIEND YOU DUMBASS . oyeah Imma fucking blur person right now , I dont know how to tell him that Im jealous , yea pity me . I afraid we will fight because of this stupid thing . but I am truly jealous kot .
To zamri , do know that not only me having a boyfriend who is full with jealousy , you too have a girlfriend who is full with jealousy kay . make it clear babe <3