okay as everybody knows that today is 1st February , I ended my January not as well as you guys did . he left me for a few hours , but thank God he called me . I really feels like crying yesterday . And yesterday , Mummy , Adek and I baked a cake for my father , today is his birthday yaw , and the cake is delicious hahaha
K , I have been fighting with my boyfriend . it's because he doesn't want to meet my friends , I really don't understand why . why Que can lepak with us , why Faiz can even skype with us ?! but why he can't ? yeaa he's really sombong but he already knew Hifzan before I ever known him . well Arni Ainna and Nanie are like me , we can blend in with anybody . he keep on saying that he's pemalu , shy shy shy . but he doesn't even look like a shy person liao . haihhh it's hard to make him satisfied but I still love him .
No post for my The As
CHIAO