Wednesday, January 26, 2011



If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.

I don't miss you and you alone - I miss you and me together

Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart

If the days allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you.

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart

Thank you for the friendship you have offered; rest assured that I'll treasure it in my heart and will always remember that once in my life, I've known someone like you.

As I look back on my past, I remember the jokes I laughed at, the things I missed and lost, but there's one thing I'll never regret, it's the day you become my friend

A friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future

I am not blind to your love for me, and I dare say that I love you with my whole heart, but I'm just afraid to lose a friendship like ours

I've learned in life you need two things: a true love and a best friend. I'm lucky to have both, ever since I've been with you

True friends are the siblings God forgot to give us

It's great to have a friend like you. We talk for hours about nothing. We fight over nothing. When one of use has a problem we help eachother like it's nothing.

Memories last forever, never do they die. Friends stay together, never say goodbye.


everything that I've been copy paste above is truly sincerely from my heart . do know that you guys are the best in every way , and yeah it's the faith saying that we cant always be together cause in the future we will spend all of our time together managing our company . so God just want us not to be bored seeing each other's face in future so He made us miss each other now because He knows what's only the best for us :')