Thursday, November 11, 2010

why you step away at the minute I need you the most ? my tears burst out when Im looking at your photos , I dont know why the hell am I crying right now . I just missing you so much . Ive been always thinking about you lately . yeaa , it's insane but who can ever tell my heart not to do so ? it just happens , not even waiting for me to ask . who the hell am I to deny my own feeling ? we both were too ego that time . me especially . I thought she is the one who you love , but suddenly the other girl appeared , my heart broke into pieces . I know I cant tell this to anybody but I just not strong enough to keep it to myself . Ive been spending most of time with my friends just to make me happy , and to make me not thinking of you but you know what ? everything just reminds me of you , EVERYTHING --' hm now , your friends are being around me , distracting me . WTH ?! serious I wont fall for them , I dont easily pass my heart around though . I know you cant promise me anything good for my future , I just need you to say 'I still love you ;(' for now . I really miss my days with you . everynight before sleep I will say to myself , good night alyssa , and good night you :) I dont bluff , that's what I do . sayang , do know I still want you to cherish my life you you did before . I want you to whisper to me everynight the magical word . te extrano <3