Tuesday, November 9, 2010

8th November 2010


okay now Im talking bout the girl with red kurung okay ? hm she's Norhidayu Jamal . I love her way too much , and I really mean it , no joke . say whatever you want , it's the fact . she means a lot to me . she helps me in everyway . she love me non stop . she just understand me like nobody does . she knows how to comfort me with the situations Im going thru , she supports me in everything I do . she is just too kind and too perfect for me . she never hurts me . maybe she's an angel sent by god to save me from my miserable life . but what she gets in return is just not fair . I hurted her , I didnt help her , Im not with her when she need me , Ohmyy I dont realize that i was that bad . hm but seriously , I never stop thinking and loving you . I just need you every minute . you mean too much in my life , I love you no doubt . thanks a lot for being patient with my behaviour . after 2 years and 9 months declared , I just cant tell you how much I love you , it's just I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH and MISSING YOU LIKE HELL ;( sorry for not texting , just dont want to disturb you preparing for your examination .

Lots of Love

Lysaaaaaaaaa <3