okay whatever
Im glad to know that you are happy , in fact , not only you , my ex bestfriend too :) Im really happy to know you guys are enjoying you guys' life before SPM . haha but me ? my life is suck ! I really miss you , really do ;( but I know and pretty sure that you never think about me anymore , even once , right ? haha I dont know why cant I be as strong as you , to forget US that fast without any tears . the memories between us just cant fade away that fast . it is still fresh in me . I still remember the way you look at me , the way you laugh the way you talk , but dude , I know that it is for your girlfriend , it was just a practise when you were with me so that you can be a perfect guy for her . you really did , yes you are great :) good luck in your life buddy te extrano
with <3 , Lysaaaaa