Sunday, November 14, 2010

A stupid night

I watched The Last Song last night , and was crying like my favourite goldfish died because all I think is about you . Ronnie said to the angel 'Hi Daddy' and I say to myself 'Goodnight YOU' ;( I really hope that you will read this and realize that all Im talking about is you , only you . I dont know why am I behaving like this . I know it's suck but only here , this blog , I can tell everything . I have nobody to talk to . I remember the last day I cried very bad was on the day A told me that you had move on . and he asked me not to wait for you and not to think about you anymore , but all I do is thinking about you even Im not waiting for you anymore , it's just , IMISSYOU! I want US back . I want you to know that I really love you still . maybe this feeling cant fade because I havent found anybody that can replace your place in my heart , as what Pop told me , orang sabar selalu dapat ape die nak , but Im wondering , WHEN ?! Im sick of writing about you cause I know you'll never read but I just cant stop writing about you . END