Wednesday, November 24, 2010
whatever lah weh
call me desperate because Im one . talk to me , nicely know me inside out and you'll know what is that mean of being alone . yes , I love my Superhero but he has to focus with his studies , he cant be always there for me . yeaa , I really appreciate Emal for always asking how am I , but he needs to study because he is sitting for his big examination . I do have my fella , but it is not the same . I feel really happy when Im with my Princesses , but when they are back to their own house , I feel alone . Is there anything good behind all of this miserable situation ? I hope so . If this say God I accept . but it's really pain being alone though . Gdnight <3