
Arni Anati Johar
Ainnatul Athirah
Hifzan Abdul Aziz
I bet every single of you know who they are , right ? yeahh they are the sunshine who bighten my day , everyday . they are the rainbows who cherish my life , every minute . and they are the stars who always by my side when then night comes .
A true friend stabs you in the front.
I really do miss them so much , miss to laugh eventhough there's no reason for us to laugh . they really make my day , we think about our future together , and we want to success together . find your own friend who will be like them , I bet you'll find no one . they are not like other friends who talk with only mouth , they use brain and heart .
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me
I found the best in me when Im with them , I talk everything that I want , they truly understand me , I can share everything with them . we have our own language , we understand each other well , we can talk heart to heart . they understand my silence and they deserve my words .
A friend is, as it were, a second self.
they are who I am , they talk crap , I do . they cry , I do . they laugh , I do . they make theirselves down , I do . they searching for happiness , I do . they try to make themselves happy own their own , I do . they failed , I do . they act stupid , I do . they are naturally clever , I do . they fake their smile infront of others , I do . their heart are broken , mine too ! and we are all beautiful :)
They are just an angel sent by God for me . Thank GOD :) they are the best creature in my world .
I really talk with my heart , I really miss you guys . Nanie , I know you'll say like ' mak aii minah ni , jiwang betul ' just say , because it's you :) Arni , cukup sweet tk ? Ainna , rindu nye dekat awak kan ? Iban , haha merawat hati yg parah . Tqaa , dah lame tak talk heart-to-heart :P
Lovee ,
Lysaa comel