Sunday, November 21, 2010

duhhhh =='



My current activities nowadays are hm watching movie till late night , texting with ehem you-know-who-you-are :) , playing guitar the one and only song haha , sleeping , wake up , online , playing batu seremban <-- it's kinda fun you know ? haha . hm I miss the days Im with my friends , hanging without any reasons . yes Im an outgoing person , staying at home doing nothing is totally not me . I cant bare sitting infront of computer for many hours everyday .

But now , I think Im back to my normal life , do whatever I want . eat at the exact time . still sleeping at late night and wake up in the middle of the day .

I want to add something to this post . to you boy , yeaa I still love you I admit , but what are you trying to do by calling me using his number ? to show me that you know Im texting with your friend ? well , there's a lot more that you dont know actually what did I do behind your back , Im not only texting with him , your other friends are also texting with me hahahaha see ? now I hope you learn something , really stalk me then you know what Im really doing behind your back muahahahaha you do irritate me with your new behavior .