Saturday, November 20, 2010

how happy I was ;)


hm yesterday , I was so fucking damn bored , suddenly I saw a purple box . the box was chosen by Muhammad Dinie Haiqal Bin Dahlan *sorry kalau salah eja name kau sebab aku dah lame tak ingat name kau , aku ingat Dinie kero je :) and the box is full with love letters haha from Amirul Fitri Bin Amran , Muhammad Dinie Haiqal Bin Dahlan*again and Firdaus ayos sorry aku tak tau name kau lah hahaha it was so funny when you were sitting at the corner of your room , refreshing all the memories that you used to hate hahaha hm I really miss those days . I was thinking , how happy I was when Amirul Fitri owns me haha I was the happiest girl in the world , he has everything that I want , it's just TAKDE JODOH :) I read every letter that he gave , how sweet he was . but people who own a heart will change right ? when he has to move to another school and at the same time he is playing heart with a girl named ape name minah tu ? zura lah name glamour die hm and I was falling for Dinie at that time . it's hard to let someone you really love go . haha there are many witnesses who saw me crying like hell and shamil said ' aku nak kau jumpe pop , bukan bunuh semut ' because saya nangis hentak kaki lah brader :P there's a lot more memories between me and him . It's too long for me to write haha the day I got the bear for my birthday :P he's so fucking romantic though . haha but now , we are just friends , best friend I think . I tell him everything . and he's now happy with her girlfriend , and he told me that he wants to be loyal towards her girlfriend . good for you pop , anything text me . I'll help you if I can yeah brotha :)