Saturday, November 20, 2010
thanks for the text brotha :)
Ive got a text message from my beloved superhero at 1:50 AM , novembar 20, 2010 . Hm actually I was not asleep yet at that time , I was watching a Indon movie called The Tarix Jabrix , the movie was damn fucking hillarious haha berdekak gile weh sumpah ! and at the same time , my phone was charging , so have to switch off the phone because the battery has to be charged separately . at 2:09 AM I switced on my phone , and was kinda shock because at that time I recieve a text from him :) he is supposed to be sleeping at that time or study I think because SPM is just around the corner , I was so touched reading the message , thank you Abang , I Love You so much , and I really do miss you more than you ever thought . why lah you are not my real brother ? hahahaha hm abang , thanks for taking care of me , think about me and try to make me feels better . really appreciate it abang , you are my forever Superhero ,ILY :)