Friday, November 26, 2010

He opened my heart

Lately , I have been thinking , how great has God created us on this world , there's nothing can ever defeat Him . how God has given us only the best . how God has ever test us with all the conjecture . there's nothing that is not enough , everything is completely perfect .
Cruelty I turned His instruction since I was born , I never obey to any of His command . Ive been collecting sins since I reached my maturity . I rarely perform Solat , I dont wear tudung , I get along with the free association . its just how despicable I am as His slave .
Teenagers nowadays are acting beyond what they can do . everybody try so hard to be the best , in the negative way . they tried hard enough to be the king , to be famous . they dare each other to do something bad . to find the real Islam teen is hard , real hard . Im speaking for myself . I know Im one of them who only embarrassing religion . but maybe , the time has come , God has opened my heart to get to know Islam deeply .
I'll try the best of myself to ;
start making pray 5 times a day as a habit
start wearing tudung
start to do all the Amalan sunat

an I really do need my Princesses to help me :)

Lysaaaaaaaaa