Tuesday, October 19, 2010
teardrops wuahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
have you ever thought of being left by the one you love the most ? I read 2 blogs of a girl that I dont really know who are they . 1st , Yaya okay I just cant stop my tears from running down , your story is like OhhhMaiiiGOD ! sedih gile I swear . 2nd blog is , Emma's blog . I do know her , I just dont know that she is that strong ;) babe , you're strong , seriously . I just hope if anything happens to me I'll be as strong as you . I might be a superhero but I may not strong enough to face those tough challenge . Boboy always intimidate me of death . he always tell me that he will ride his motorcylce's fast :( I afraid if he will do it , I know he aint that stupid to do all those stupid crap but he may , right ? nobody knows what he really thinks about . I just cant imagine what will happen to me if someone who I love the most leave me , like forever ;(((( knowing that AZPI is leaving Johor had just makes me feel empty . makes me feel like WHATT ?!! what am I going to do next year ? you are going way to far from here , why lah macha you hve to leave us ? What's the problem ? :( toodles <3