Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Im in love with the A's


okay , look up ! do you see anything that's nice ? If you dont think that the thing is nice its mean that you are stupid HAHA find it a joke ? no ! it really means that you are stupid haha okay the thing is actually the dream of 4 beautiful girls ( muahahaha ) we hve been dreaming about this since several days past . it's cool aite ? haa Arni will has her own boutique . Ainna will open her own Cafe and Nanie owns the Shopping mall , as usual Nanie nak lebih :) and I'll open a new karaoke centre specially for our friends only ! strictly the A's friends only . Unknown will not be given a permission even to pass by the Shopping mall hahaha as I am talking about our dream , at the same time I am thinking about what I really want to do when the time for me to be independent , stand on my own feet without my parents , just with my beloved husband Aw aw aw ;) I hd discuss about my future with my mum , we hd made a decision that I want to be a lawyer that owns thousands of kindergarten , all around Malaysia . OhhhhMyyyGodd ! cant wait for it baby . will further my studies at London , replace Ajua's , Nina's and Che'na's places . really cant wait for that time :) ******dreaming******* okay done , byeeeeeeee love the A's