Monday, October 18, 2010

okay it's like , SHIT

okay you really make me feel like want to kick you :D what about your date ? is it fun ? happy leaving me alone ? SUPERSHIT . I was like damn bored today , I went accompany Maktok to clinic and met Hafizuddin :) then at Maktok's house I learnt how to make something that is so sweeeeeeeeet GANTI SUSU . I like that thing , so fucking delicious haha during the learning session I was singing what song huh ?! forgot but a song lah then maktok said Haih anak dare she took Kumpulan A's tagline hahaha how you know that line Maktok ? ;) then went home , Abg Ghani came , and the PC is like superfast I think ? haha it makes me feel like dont want to leave this PC . Ananie asked me to join her playing Millionaire city , it's FUNNNN haha love being a rich people . now I just cant stop playing , toodles people <3