:( :( :( I thought I will nver cry anymore . but I think I was wrong . Im all alone now at home and I feel so lonely . Im used to stay at home alone but Idk why am I crying right now . Nanie was like DERR , she was totally annoying just now , haih aku lempang kau karang . then , I miss my MJSC friends , miss being part of you guys . I miss you guys damn much , seriously . and I miss THEM . I miss the day we were all together ;(( without her . Im not blaming her to be one of you guys , or maybe it's my fault to keep myself away but I think , she hd ruined our friendship . Tqaa i really need you , only you can undrstand how I feel right now haih ;( to you Mister , just tell her that you still love her . thanks for letting me know that your love is fake , never true . stop faking your love , and give your true love to her , I can accept :) Im happy for you . Ive already 7 months being single , so I dont think for you leaving me is a big problem for me . I dont think Im gonna be really in it , I love you but as friend not more I think ? Ive told you that Im a superhero , so Im super enough to fight my feelings :) btw , thanks for once been in one of my life chapter . even not much but really appreciate it . that's all for now I think .
Lysaa ! move onnnnnnnnn ;D