Wednesday, October 13, 2010
thousand miles
okay , macam lame gile tak update , about a month I think . PMR is kind of okay , it's hard but okay lah hahaha er er , I think Im in love again . but can he undrstand me like somebdy else did ? Ive tried my best to be the best fr him I thought , but it's just not enough . I really dont know what else Ive to do ;( I love him , I really do . Now it's time for him to figure out , which is the best fr him . Syg , I love you , please trust me . Jgn lah nk mrh i je keje , penat tau kene marah :( sumpah I syg you . after PMR i just dont know what to do , tired of hanging out but still want to . my money flows like a river , seems like it wont stop hahaha Aqilah Nadhirah , I miss you effing much ,turun JB lah bongok haha nk tunggu aku naek KL harapan lah kan haha ajak kemal , kn due2 dah merdeka haha Im actually blur and dont know what to blog :D byeee ILY babe <3