Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ive grown up... whatever


well baru sekarang ah nak begin wahai life ku? ape ke lambat benor kau nk start new life weh? tulah tulah padan muka. hm since yesterday was his birthday and, Ive told myself to be matured, to grow up, to think wisely. kenape kite nak balas benda yg orang tk sengaja buat? biar lah, kalau perlu dibalas, Allah ada nak balaskan. toksah hang nak dok pikiaq benda yg bukan bukan. God is there for every each of us, just pray and he will do the rest. lagipun, if they're not meant to be together, he wont be that happy, you wont see that smile on his face now k. be happy for his new life, you should create your new life too Alyssa Zulaikha Ali.
To MFS, sorry for not picking up your phone calls yesterday, not that I dont want, it is just that I dont want to take the risk to fall in love back with you, you understand? lagipun I mmg tak suka angkat phone calls so yeah :)
salam. selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin