First reason :
I miss Nena and Arni a lot . even lately they've been texting me asking how am I , but I miss the moment we laugh together and how we face Nanie together . yea Im truly get annoyed easily with nanie nowadays , I dont know what the fuck is her problem . yea I know she is always with her PMS problem , but what makes she thinks that Imma wall that she can let everything out . when on a world clock that I ever cari pasal with her everyday ? doesnt it supposed to be that she is fighting with bee because that stupid little excuse ?! then why did she scold me for asking what's her problem ? DEFUCK if you have any problem , let me know and we'll try to solve it together as a friend . not that you have to scold me and treat the others as usual . or maybe to you I have no feelings hah ??! well btw let me tell you , I was born on earth with heart feelings , not like and animal even an animal has heart feelings . I understand that you're in the middle of the month and stress with your homework and exam , but APEHAL KAU BOLEH LAYAN NINA JESS TIRA AS IF KAU TAKDE MASALAH LANGSUNG ?! if you dont need me any longer than tell me lah ! entah lah , I dont think I can sabar with you any longer Ne , everytime kau macam ni aku yang mengalah , aku yang kena sabar . aku pelik , WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT IM OKAY AFTER YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TUITION WHEN I AM ALREADY INFRONT OF YOUR HOUSE ? kau ingat aku ape lah sial ? kalau kau kena for sure kau tak layan aku macam aku buat salah besar kan ? kau ingat aku kuli kau nak bawak buku kau berat pergi balek sekolah aku ?! and hari Khamis is hari yang beg aku paling berat . entah lah Ne , aku tk tau ape lagi yang kau expect aku boleh buat untuk kau . maybe kau ingat Im your friend and aku kena sabar and paham kau eh ? well if that so , play your role too . kau pernah paham aku ? pernah sabar dengan aku ? aku kadang2 rase macam kau tk pernah langsung appreciate aku selama kite jadi kawan Ne . kau nak marah aku , kau marah . kau nak sound aku , kau sound . kau nak aku tolong , aku tolong . cube kalau aku tak buat ? mesti kau terus tarik muke ape semua kan ? pernah ke kau rase kitorang buat macam tu dekat kau Ne ? pernah ke ? tapi kenape kau buat dekat aku ? penat weh , serious aku dah penat . selame ni aku layan je kau , tapi tolong lah pkir pasal orang lain jugak Ne , on earth bukan kau sorang je hidup . ramai lagi yang hidup , pikir pasal orang tepi kiri kanan atas bawah kau
Second reason :
ni manusia atas ni , hm hm :( I miss him so much doh , serious aku tak tipu wehh . I really want to meet him but I cant find any suitable time seh , mesti ade hal punye . and and lately ni I've been so busy and penat , he is also busy kot entah ler . so we have not much time for each other , pity us kan kan ? so as this week my mood was reallt bad so I treated him badly lah kan , kesian nye dieeeeeeeeeeeee ;( I dont know why he is so baek and he always mengalah even memang sudah terang lagi bersuluh it's my fault . by , thank you for your patience . I really appreciate it and I love you so much , Im so sorry , I'll try to change for you eh eh . SORRY :*
<3 ,
Lysa