YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME , THANKS BFF <3
now only I realize that I need my brother , it doesnt seems like celebrating birthday without you Dam . pity you have to celebrate it alone there , hope your friends are cool as mine so they can celebrate with you :| yesterday , I nearly cried when I was thinking bout you , but Im so tired so I fall asleep without crying . sorry bro , you're big enough now , you are way much better than before , I love you <3
dik , you're a big girl now . be matured eh , you dont have to be so sengal , and YOU ARE NOT A BABY LAGI okay ? even mummy still call you a baby but you're not ! so grow up , think about your future , and learn how to take care of yourself and be independent . Adam and I will not always be behind you , so learn how to stand alone <3
I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS , AND BOYFRIEND TROLOLOL :*