Stay by Miley Cyrus
this song was posted by Arni Anati and she dedicated it to somebody that maybe really mean too much in her life . when I listen to this song , there's only one guy who is in my mind . if my ZASP'f read this especially A and P they will absolutely know who lah kan because they were with me went through this story . haihh who says that Im not happy after reading his supposed-to-be ex girlfriend's blog ? I was smiling all day and night . yes I do really miss him . almost everyday I will think about what he had done towards me . all his kindness -.-' , his funny english :D and his romantic inside and his egoic outside . Im so happy when he texted me , it's just I pretend Im not because I dont want him to know that I really really really need him still . each day passed , my love for him grow bigger . Im just with that guy so that I can tell myself that there are some other guys not only him in this world . what a shame when people know that Im still stuck with him . I threw the pink balloon he gave but his kiss on my forehead still remains there , your heat of warm hand holding mine can still be felt . I still cant figure out what is so special with him that I cant forget him till now . To you : I hope you will be better in future :)
Love ,
dont know who