Monday, January 3, 2011
HELLO creatures on earth . as everybody know that today is the day we start our old routine back hehe suddenly today abah kan , he woke up early . time I want to be late to school die lah yang beriya bangun awal but never mind lah father , what say you I follow :) okay , meet my babes at grace garden and you know their first impression was LAEN NYE KAU , yes because baju sekolah saye besar ! in fact , semua nak besar okay dah thanks done . we beratur at dewan , do the same thing and hell yeah , Ariel has gone :( pfft as I told you guys dekat Facebook , I dont hafal my school's song , so I was berangan lah kan when the others are singing . okay now talking about my class , Alhamdulillah I was accepted to be part of science family like pfft . my classmates are all seems like insane maniac like that haa , entah ape masalah semua nak funnnayyy je kan haha okay Im in dilemma , should I take accounts as my extra subject ? haa haa haa ?! bye