HELLO :) there's nothing much happened today , em wait , let me think ? oh yeaa , I went to SMT JB just now , with another 39 girls and 2 teachers . the school was like BLUE , yeah I mean it blue in every way do , you guys who havent been to the school should try to pass by , you'll see the blue blue blue everywhere :) then we arrived there about 8:40 AM , the teacher asked us to enter the hall , I mean the room or can we just call it a small hall , yeah , that sounds better . and at the small hall , we have to share it with
ANGKATAN PELAJAR PELAJAR AGAS which is from Sekolah Taman Daya , have you ever heard that school before ?
*okay nampak tak aku tengah menggedik konon duduk dekat tengah bandar and tak pernah pergi tempat lain selain bandar ? :) okay we were snapping pictures everywhere , every corner and plus every DRAIN hahaha wanna know something ? I fell into a drain just now , it's hillarious right ? dont you guys realize nowadays , if someone fall into a drain , fall from the chair ,
terpelocok and elses , we will not laugh and feel
bengang like we used to in primary school . I noticed something , when we were in primary school , falling in the drain is the most hillarious and
bengang thing has ever happened in our life , right ? if it is not for you , it is for me . okay I saw Azri just now , ehemm nama glamour
KEBUN
D Auuwwwww haha these few days , I realized that Im in love haha no lah you stupid ! dont believe . it's just , I feel like he makes me smile everynight with his stupid joke and his words
jadah . it's his habit I think ? ' Jadah you nak lepak , jadahnye nak makan and etc '. after that he will say sorry of being rude , funny hah ? I love to share my dreams with him , even he is just like my other friends , he will say ' berangan je budak ni , perasan lah you and others ' but he still encourage me of being superhero ! haha he asked me that day , where is my Superman shirts , now I put my Superman shirt in a special place muahahaha gedik do . And just now was the best thing had ever been in my life with him *cewahhh . er he said , eh wey nak out laa nie on skejap jea nie nak lepas rindu jea kat u HAHA and I was OMG! Im fucking happy and excited . what I replied is NOYB . do , he really understands me :P okay stop hoping and expecting lysaa chill chill . whatever will happen in future IDC , it's just now , at this moment , this night , he makes me smile :D
* I have a new haircut people
Lysaaaaaaaaaaa