
this is the place where I learn how to grow up , how to take care of myself , the place I behave like a bitch *ouch! :) yeaa this place made me hate all those people who wear tudung , yea I was that bad , I really hate people who wear tudung , IDK why , maybe because they aren't that good inside out , they are hiding behind the tudung , I don't want to be like that .
tomorrow , November 30 , I will go to that place again , yea I used to hate that place so much you know ? I tried everything just to make my parents take me out from there , I feel like staying in hell , I cant do anything pfft . but now , I have grown up , I can think like a normal people think . And I'm ready to change , to the positive way . MRSM Pontian is the place where I hate people wear Tudung , and MRSM Pontian is the first place where I will go wearing tudung :)
MRSM Pontian , thanks for teaching me what life is really about . thank you very much for giving me a chance to think , and change . whatever it takes , I will try my best to be a real Islam girl , I hope I will keep this word forever , I am Islam when I was born , I will die as an Islam girl
November 29, 2010
Subuh ;(
Zohor :)
Asar :)
Maghrib :)
Isya' :)