Sunday, November 28, 2010




everybody do have their own reason to be stressed . so do I . hm no lah , Im not gonna talk about stress now , Im just going to talk about what my life should be , but if I run from the exact title , do forgive me because when Im writing I just feel like writing about everything :)

haha er start from my age , yea Im fifteen *15* I bet you know that . what do you think a girl at my age should do ? haiyaa , what else ? eat , pray , sleep , study lah right ? else ? hm spend time with the BFFs , having a boyfriend :P haha yeah but I do terikat with my parents' law . it's not like , I can do anything that I want . yeaa every teenagers want to do everything even it's gonna be against the law , but that is what life should be right ? so that we can learn from our mistakes .

Im terrified of getting older , Im terrified of being responsible to anything . you know ? there are few of my friends who at my age already know how to ride motorcycle and drive a car . they wanted to teach me how to drive and ride , but erhhhh I afraid of stuffs with engine haha yeaa , I cant imagine how people can balance themselves when riding motorcycle , and how they can even manage to drive , and at the same time to concentrate on their way , to remember which way to follow , to control the break , to reply message , to answer call , to tekantekan the radio's button , to sing , to talk to other friends , to see the other cars . can you imagine how powerful they are ? haha Im just not confident of myself to do all that stuff .

I miss the As and H . I want to go to any sea , or anywhere that I can release my tension with them . I want to ride bicycle with Ainna haha

that's all bye muah <3