Wednesday, October 27, 2010

what to blog about ?


okay she's my mother , I love her tho . haha she has been sacrificing a lot just to make me happy . haha since the day I finished my last PMR paper , she's being so sporting and I love it thank you momma . And now I think it's already the time for me to give back everything she had done for me . Has already stopped complainig if she asks me to do anything :) she has been thru all Ups and Downs growing me up and to be the best mother of mine . dude , you shouldn't have done that to my mum , I hate you ! haha just now I told mummy to stay away from me then she was like hahaha hahaha hahaha , then she said I can but because I love you i did not muahahaha I love you . then I showed to her people who added me at facebook , then ther's one guy named ***** stylo and she said gituu nk stylo pulak , gile kau hahaha ape lah mummy . okay done , last word I LOVE YOU !