haha had a fun day with Huda , Ekin , Nanie , Lisa and finally my new friend Aemy the loser haha we went to Danga City Mall just now , we planned to play bowling haha at last , there are some of my friends who know how to play bowling haha at first , Nanie and I came late , and had been scolded by all those stupid SETANs then we made our move to the food court because Lisa's hungry . then Nanie , yeahh her the weirdo girl askd Ekin tu ask for bottle cap , yes that thing ! the thing that we use to play CEPER muahaha then at first I was like being very boast then lastly I got only 32 marks , while Nanie and Ekin got 100++ , erhhh shit haha okay then we went to the bowling alley . then , at the bowling alley all the hillarious scene happened . haha whattahack ?! ape entah si Aemy bole main smpai masuk lane , da lah tk tuka kasut bowling , mcm lah tmpat tu bapak die punye haha memang pun bapak die datang lepastu . okay we were having so much fun at the bowling alley , I'll post the video soon , there you can see the scene where Aemy chase Ekin and he ran thru the lane . so stupid tho . then Nanie and I took a cab to go back Nanie's home . suddenly we thought that we should have just walk bcause it's near what . then when we arrived hutan , Nanie saw at the taxi meter it was RM6 , as we have only RM6 so we askd the uncle to stop us there , suddenly he asked for RM7 , then I saw Acap was standing at the bus stop then I looked at Nanie then Nanie shouted , Cap , pinjam RM1 haha thanks bro , may you got how many As that you want :D the end
Lysaa