Monday, October 25, 2010

it begins here

Wassup people ? * it sounds very poyo I know -.-' Just got back from KL , it's exhausted man . was sleeping in the car like dying . As what Hanani said ' kau tidur macam mayat ' :D well , as long as I can wake up again , it's fine already . these several days seems weird , because Ive been wearing black and white outfit . yesterday I wore white shorts and black shirt , then I changed to black and white pyjamas , it's a moo moo pyjamas , comel okay ;) then today I wore white long sleeve shirt and black jeans , I dont know why -.-'' okay this is another weirdo story , on my way to KL yesterday I found that , there are so many Gen 2 and Saga on the road . I feel like want to ask them to leave their car at home and drive another car , it's annoying you know ? muahahaha okay then before leaving for Kuala Lumpur yesterday , Adam , Mummy and Me went to JJTC because Adam has to buy some trousers . Mummy bought some blouses at WH , then I told mummy I wanted so much the shorts , then mummy said go and try and pick what you want , hurry up ! then I went to the fitting room lah kan ? after had figure out wish size should I take , I went to the shorts corner to pick the colour , but all the colour that I want semue skirt . so I told mummy there's no shorts with the colour that I want . then suddenly mummy said ' so you start wearing skirts lah . I was like WTF ?! -.-' then I just bought the pink and white shorts . you know that I wanted so much for adam to come home , yes because I want to 'paw' him muahaha but then , at the end I just got RM1 , I was like uhhhuh okay Adam thanks haha jahat nye aku . yesterday I watched Percy Jackson the lighting thief AGAIN with Aqilah Nadhirah and Amyra Zulaikha , Logan Lerman is fucking damn handsome ! till then , byeeeeeeee