Monday, October 25, 2010
all of the sudden
I miss you , I know it's so wrong but I just miss you , miss your hand that hold mine , miss the sincere kiss on my forehead , miss to be loved by somebody that really care bout me , miss the way you said wo ai ni after giving me the pink balloon ;( okay I know you will never be mine , never wish for it to be but I just want you to know that I miss you :( dude , do take care of your girlfie like how you cared bout me few months ago . I wish I could be the spirit for you to take your examination , but then I turned to be nothing . how I wish that you'll wish me luck every morning before I answer my PMR paper . thanks for teaching me that everyone deserve a second chance . sorry for not giving you the chance . but Im not that dissapointed because I know she can take a good care of you ;( te extrano ; miss saying that to you ;)