
There are things that cant be true also. In times, people change, some things are left undone, some promises are left broken. We cant expect things to go as we planned, come to your senses. We have God who has better plans for us. No matter how beautifully planned our plan could be, when God says no, it means no.
When it comes to me, honestly Im afraid of planned things. I personally believe that it wont happen. But surely when you are growing up, you plan things, you look forward to the future. I want my plans to be as I planned.
There are so many things that I want. Ive already planned some ways on how to get there. How to achieve all of that, but Im not confident with myself. This is one of the reasons why I always lay back, and stop everything Im doing. I, myself is not very sure of what I can achieve. I still can accept if it only disappoints me, but I dont want to disappoint my parents anymore. I have nothing to pay them back.
Well, the actual purpose the idea of posting this post came was about bobol & nani. Razi gave me this little cute girl's blog Url a few days ago. Tears fall down my cheek when I was reading nani's blog. It is sad to read bobol's tweets, how beautiful their relationship was . How two sweet love birds could turn to be enemies? Throwing each other bad words, what have they become? I barely know them or to be exact, I only know bobol as Razi's friend and Nani as Nena and Nene's ex-schoolmate, kot. And the girl who worked at tutti frutti cs. But still, it is sad to see them like this. I prayed for them to get back together even Razi told me that it seems like there are no chances for them to get back. They were sooooo cute okay. Ive seen some of their pictures together. They loved each other, didnt they? There must be at least one way to cure the wound, but who am I to say this. But..... Ah I can only wish the best for both of you.
Razi, I love you