
Assalamualaikum
how are you? hows the school days? Mine? hmmm.
school days have been a very hectic days for me. I have tuition classes everyday, I have tons of homework. I have to attend for sports training :P I have to get enough rest. I have to do many things. I have to complete all the homeworks. I have to do notes. I have to do revisions. I have to spend my time with my bed. I have to.... ah I just cant think of any but there are more actually.
Class? I cant deny that I miss 4 Science 3 so much. the most awesome class in convent :P but the fact that I have to accept is, more than 15 of us have transfered to Science 2 and 1. those who left behind are the true Science 3 girls. we wont let go of Science 3, ceh padehal dah memang layaknye duduk dekat Science 3 je haha but apedehal, all classes are just the same. on the first day, Elle and I ran to the class to cop meja paling depan :) but thennnnnn! our ex-class teacher, CIK NORAIDA *blergh* she changed our sits, I remain at my place, the thing is Fatyn, Elle and Nabilah have to sit at the back. As you guys know, 4 of us ni dah lah memang pemalas haha no lah, bukan pemalas but kitorang agak slow kot dari yang lain? if it's not them then it's me alone. cant the teachers see the effort that we did? sitting infront does not mean that we'll get straight A's but yknow.... huh.
Sports. lol, I joined hockey. not for the game, but for the training, tapi kalau boleh main apa salah mencuba yedak? this is the last year, so I have to do something for the school. and, yesterday we had the fitness training. it was a hell! so tiring. but the main reason I join this club is to kurus haha so I was sweating like a pig. but it makes me feels good tho. it has been a while since the last time I really do sports. last was 2 years ago kot? MRSM's handball.
last but not least, my resolutions for 2012
. I want to study seriously
. I will make sure that I do my homework
. I want to focus in class
. no more skipping school or classes
. be active with both academic and sports activities
. I want to be hardowrking
. I wont skip tuition
. I will do all tuitions homework
. focus in tuition classes
. no more playing around
that's all i think. so, salam
Loves,
Lysaa ♥