Saturday, January 21, 2012

same story repeated


salam! hello hello hello. it has been awhile kan since the last time I blogged? yes. kind of busy with school, tuitions, trainings and etc. being a fifth former is not easy at all. all the burdens are on your shoulder, so yes. that what makes me tired.

how am I? I am doing great, Im fine. demam sikit sikit tu normal la. I only miss my old classmates, I miss 4 Science 3, so much. but, yeah we still see each other but not as often as last year.

love? LOL. big LOL there. I have to stay focus with my school. I have so many things to think about. but I cant deny that Im in love. gua ada berbual macam parya tak? ah lantak. haha this guy, R, is treating me the way C treated me. the world is mean right? I am ready if R is going to repeat what C had done. but I choose to stay at the positive side, he's okay, he doesnt create trouble. so, Imma go with the flow :)

Loves,
Lyssa ♥