Thursday, December 8, 2011

take care.


Salam. hey everyone. my post tonight is about my girl, Nina Marianna.

she's going to Italy, for 6-8 weeks. all I can say is, take care. behave. I cant write much, I cant control my tears.

Nina, take care. Im so gonna miss you. you have been such a great friend all this while. I wonder who Imma talk to if I have problems. it seems like you're the only one who can really understands me. but yeah, you have to go. just take care of yourself, and take care of hood. I mean, take care of each other aite love birds? sorry for ignoring you. it's just, I afraid that I will cry none stop. aku memang kalau ade someone is going far for some period aku mmg tak layan sgt orang tu. sbb nnt aku sedih sangat. but no worries, I still love you so much Ninn. I have nothing much left to say, I have lost my words. just take care, behave dekat tempat orang and jaga tingkah laku aite? aku akan sentiase doakan kau selamat from here.

much love,
Sa ♥