
I cant sleep. Why?
He's asleep. Why?
He's sick. Why?
He ate durian too much. Why?
He's crazy. Why?
I love him. Why?
He's unique. Why?
He makes me smile with a single word. Why?
No one is like him. Why?
Im in love. Why?
Dont ask too many questions. Why?
He hates it. Why?
Ask him. K.
I cant sleep. Why?
I drank coffee. Why?
I was sleepy. Why?
I woke up at 9. Why?
I had to go to Maktok's house. Why?
We were celebrating her birthday. Why?
Tomorrow is her birthday. Why?
She was born on 26/12/1940. Why?
Because God said so. K.
I cant sleep. Why?
I am bored. Why?
I cant tweet. Why?
He dares me. Why?
He asked me to learn to sleep early. Why?
Because the school is starting. Why?
He said that I online too much. Why?
Because before this, I dont have him. Why?
He was somewhere else. Why?
Because he doesnt know I exist. Why?
He is stupid. Why?
No lah, joking. Why?
Just joking. K.
kdah. habis dah. sumpah, aku bosan gila tahap jatuh bangunan 18 kali. aku nak dia. aku bosan. twitter tak habis dengan drama. dia tidur. aku takde mood. ergh.
Night, salam.
Lyssa ♥