


never heard about me watching football aite ? but Ive fallen in love with football since the day I watched the first match between Malaysia and Singapore . well somehow football is not that bad though . to whom who doesnt like football you better learn how to like it kay
yesterday i went to Singgah Selalu to watch this match , Nanie and I reached Singgah Selalu around 6 PM while the game actually starts at 845 PM , yeah semangat okay semangat !!! haha actually we came early to cop tempat and nak berbuka puasa . K after awhile , Singgah Selalu mula dibanjiri oleh warga Malaysia berjersi Harimau Malaya . Im so proud being a Malaysian . but I kinda ralat because Im not wearing Jersey , I DONT HAVE ONE !!
k our table is right infront of the Screen , that's why we came early , bukan macam korang datang lambat nak rembat kerusi meja orang -.- while the table beside us is full with , Mahasiswa/Mahasiswi maybe ? they look like one but i am not really sure 'bout it . they are very semangat you knowwww haha I feel like Im watching with my bestfriends because the whole restaurant is like having fun together :') and the brader brader meja sebelah semua asek tengok tengok when me and Nanie jerit jerit .
now i wanna talk about the game . round of applause to the 'Singaporeans' . you guys are the best actors . us Malaysians really understand that you guys are so in love with our grass well we dont have fake grass here , we hope you guys had a fun time main golek golek atas rumput Malaysia and will share it with your family there in Singapore kay . To Harimau Malaya , you guys did a very great job , even we didnt win the game but for Malaysians you guys are still the best . and a special applause for Khairul Fahmi Che Mat for being such a great goalkeeper and the rest did their very best too
conclusion : I REALLY HAD FUN YESTERDAY