
Assalamualaikum :)
yesterday , i accidently read my previous posts , i read all the posts that i posted at the end of 2010 . well you know who im talking about . I told myself , I have to really really move on , I need to let everything go . I have to accept the fact that he's not mine . he's happy with his girlfriend . haha after a year of suffering :P , now only I want to realize that we were never meant to be together , I know Im silly , but .. k from now on , if any of you guys see me posting about MUHAMMAD FARHAN SYUKRI please do kill me k .
dude , Im so so sorry . have a great life with her 'cause Im always happy seeing you guys happy , I always pray for your happiness , may Allah be with you guys .
I do speak from the bottom of my heart