Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IT'S JUNE EVERYBODY WAKE UP

well hello :D yeah , this post i wanna list out my #Junewish , not many but I do have some
. I wanna start it with a very big smile on my face , cause he has let me go people JYEAH
. I wanna have much fun , I want this month to be 'A MONTH' for me , you know as last month I not-really-suffer but yeah a lil' bit because of that son of bitch *yuupsyy :D
. I wanna really find who's my true friend , I know who they are :) yes you guys are mine , I just wanna find out , who else out there who deserve to be called as a true friend
. I wanna meet Hantu again and again and again , HE IS FUCKING CUTE BAYBAYH
what else yeah ? oh i dont think i have any to add so MAKE YOUR JUNE AN EPIC JUNE GUYS :D

*nothing to post about muhd zamri alexis bin ariff gibson <-- that's a fake name guys dont believe hihihi yeah 6 months is enough

btw next post I will post about this bitch who always has a problem with me like DEFUCKK ?! see ya guys later kay

Lovesss ,
me aka lysaa comel :D