Sunday, March 6, 2011

it's just a dream

hey whatsup followers ? --' if you guys realize my latest post is kinda full with anger , haha relax it's nothing . well in friendship there's always an Up and Down , so I hope it will get better soon .

enough with sad stories haha PEOPLE , I WANNA SHARE MY DREAM haha

yesterday I dreamed about everyone that I love , and everything was very well , just to remind you , IT'S JUST A DREAM :)
okay I dreamed about Nanie , Bee , Arni , Nena , Zam , Waw , Lisa , Haziq and I cant remember the rest hehe I wanna tell you guys but I cant really ingat the dream hehe

okay for Nanie , we went for a vacation , the driver is my brother , and all the way to the place there is a rainbow , the weird thing is when the rainbow is at the sky until late night , it was very nice people , I swear

for Bee , I went to her house and we talk about everything , we skipped our tuition and the rest is secret because it will happen hehe

for Arni , she called me , we laugh all the way from the starting of conversation till the end . it was fun , we kutuk everybody

for Nena , hm she came to my house , and we go to the playground , I cried because Im telling her something and she tried to make me relax

for Zam , HAHAHAHA I really dont want this dream to come true , it's horrible . kay we were sitting at kopitiam with Lisa , then I asked him to do something but he refused , I told him if he doesnt want to do , then we break up and he agreed ;( sad huh ? then I walked away . lepastu mase nampak rainbow dengan Nene , I text him to tell about the rainbow then he told me that he doesnt care :( :( bery bery sad

for Waw , after ran away from Zam , I saw him outside the kopitiam , so I pukul his belakang , and he catch my hand and he hugs me , kay that situation was very sweet AUWW reminder : It's just a dream , so it's not haram kay people ? after the hugging scene , he told me that he miss me hahaha I loike . lepastu his boss call him , he gave me RM5 and he go and follow his boss .

and lastly , about Haziq , em em on the way to the place with Nanie kan , I was sitting at the back of the car , he was sitting beside me . I was eating cake and I lend on his shoulder and I suap him the cake , yeaa I know it's so sweet trololol he is fucking handsome man , I dont bluff .

I found it weird , I want a sweet dream for me and Zam , but end up getting the nightmare hahaha but I still love him so much okay ?

any error , let it be . malas nk betulkan