Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Im stuck with you in my mind . Im stuck with our memories . but thank God you are happy with her . everyday I'll think bout you even Im not supposed to . everytime I get mad , I will remember the way you treated me during my red flag day . If only I can press the rewind button ;( seriously I still feel the kiss on my forehead and your warm hand . I know Im supposed to move on , Im supposed to be happy because you are now , but 'farhan' do know that I cant stop thinking bout you until now . our story is so last year , why the hell you are still here ?! baby it's already 2011 , go away :( you remember ' and you shake me till you wake me from this bad dream ' and the U thing ? I betchu dont right ? because you're not supposed to . everytime somebody talks about snake , your voice pujuk-ing me on the night you frightened me with snake appears . oh Lord how I wish I can be as strong as you do . but I've stop hoping that you'll come back since I have Zam , no worry . I just miss our old days .

we should not compare our boyfriend with our ex boyfriend . Im sorry I just did .