
I dont know what do my heart really talking about right now ;( everytime Im writing something , I just feel like crying . he told the truth bout his exes . how if he'll do the same thing to me ? yeaa many people said that , marry the person who loves you dont marry the person that you love because the person you love will love somebody else and the only one who'll stays is the person who loves you . yea I know it is so true . but , I really love Him stilllllllllllllllll ohmy I feel really bad right now . I know I dont love him at all , a little bit maybe MAYBE but haihh what should I do leh ? he is just giving all he can to me mahn . how can I accept that ? I I I I STILL LOVE HER BOYFRIEND , Ya Allah , semoga satu hari nanti , aku dilanggar oleh sebuah kereta dan akan melupakan MFS macam Jun Pyo lupe Jan Di sorang je . Dia boyfriend orang , dia bukan saya punya lagi . kalau any of you berkaitan dengan MFS or MFS himself yang bace , Im really sorry , I promise I wont disturb you . it's just between me and my heart . It's just because I cant forget a single thing bout you . It's just because I dont want to break our promises . but truly deeply inside me , I always pray for you and your girlfriend's happiness . I wont try to be in between you guys , I wont let her feels sad . let me be by my ownself with my friends . they understand me well enough , they can cheer me up in their own way . so , I will try my best , to forget about you slowly :)