Sunday, December 26, 2010

My WISHes

okay hye hello :) as I have been a very cleber student like that , I got 8As for my PMR results so I have some wishes lah kan . I have made my parents proud of me , shouldnt I get anything in return ? haha gaytuu tau . okay my father gave me RM1000 for my UPSR results , so now he *MAKAP it and he wants to give me RM1500 , I asked him for RM1600 tapi die macam taknak bagi gitu tau . ABAH it is just RM100 wehh ;( I have been craving for this two items


I do want iPad and my new Nike school bags , I will figure out another way of getting it both . but ABAH :( mana cukup RM1500 for me to get Blackberry and iPod touch haiyaa , think about it yeah FATHER , you know I love you so much , and I do really appreciate you work day and night just to make me statisfied :)