Tuesday, December 28, 2010

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

okay hye everybody ! I am extremely superbly happy , as today I went to Pavi with my family hahahaha okay just to tell you guys that I shop a loads doh , I really love Pavi weh , DC comics SUPERHERO <3 bought a shoes there , and a shirt , dark night shirts and forever 21 is bringing me to heaven weh , the jeans , the shirts the everything are like so cheap . and the cotton on makes me feel like dying haiyaaaaaaaaa best gila wa cakap sama lu lah kan . tak pernah aku bershopping gitu sekali okay . then beli baju dekat Pull and Bear untuk Adam yelah kan takut die merajok . but I really do love my mom so much weh :D just feel sorry for Aliaa Rahzana bcause she is the one who wants so much the Superman shoes , but at the end , I got it first , sorry lovey cousin :P

Lysaaaaaa