
As most of you know he is Adam Bin Ali - Adam Ali . yes he is my brother . when I read back all my previous post , there are some post that I post for him , yes I cursed him a lot , because at that time we were both immature . we both were too ego . but since he was sent to Melaka , to further his studies at Sime Darby Plantation Academy , we both grown up , look forward for the real life on earth . yeaa I admit , I do miss him a lot , sometimes , when I have to do something , I will say to myself , ' kalau Adam ade , mesti die tak kasi aku buat , mesti die yg buat kan ' . he is a real brother now , a brother who really cares about his sisters . there was one day , he called me for no reason , usually he will call me if he cant get our mum . but that day , he just want to talk with me . he gave me all the nasihat(s) and stuff . and he did say this ' kau dah besar , kau kena tau ape yg kau boleh buat and tak boleh . kau bukan budak kecik yang tk boleh pikir . adek cume ade kau dekat sane , jage die betul betul . kite due2 ade buat salah , jangan sampai adik pun buat benda same . kite salah sebab kite takde orang tegur , mummy abah memang marah , tapi aku takde abang - kakak nak ajar aku care hidup . kau ade aku tapi aku tak gune mase tu , sekarang kite due2 dah sedar kan . kau jangan asek nak gado je dengan adek . aku bukan nye selamanye ade dekat dunie . in case aku MATI , sape nak jage adek kalau bukan kau ? I was speechless and all I can say was HA-HA . I will take care of Adik bro , no worry . I already awake from all the nightmares . we here missing you so much . Mummy will be very sad on her birthday because you are not with us . but you know you are with us in each of our heart . take a good care of yourself bro
Your sister <3
Lysaaaaa