Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the day after tomorrow is gonna be dead --' all the PMR candidates are some going to be extremely happy and others will be so down . I dont know I am in which category but Im hoping to be extremely happy , so people , do pray for me .

To me beloved The As ,
You olls , good luck okay , korang takpe kot , korang pandaikan , aku ni haa --'

To my ZASP'f ,
be strong ye , jangan nangis nangis on Thrsday sebab kite taknak nangis hehe SURAYA , lepas dapat result call kitorang tau

To my hunny bunny cuppcake SIGS-ians ,
alah korang takde hal punya , semua otak geliga kan kan ? after results kite partayy eh haha marathon movie please

To my most precious diamond [ Tqaa ] and other MJSC-ians [ Pontian , Muar , so on ] ,
korang tak payah nak kecoh sangat eh , semua memang dah pandai otak boleh jadi batu permata punya haha


so for you readers , do read this
I pray for Alyssa Zulaikha Ali and her beloved friends to get 8 As for their PMR results , may god be by their side in every minute before the results and may them can accept the results peacefully . Amin .

I love my Neyo :P