fuyohhh , yesterday I went to school baby :) I am proud of it haha but it's kinda hard day for me because Ive to run from all the teachers because of my fingernails :) okay Alia said that it seems like a barbie and now Im feeling so like a barbie BHAHAHA yesterday went to Redbox Taman Pelangi AGAIN with the Zasp'f plus Ekin and Lisa haha so in love with Enrique . then we went to HSA , visit the little poor Wany , get well soon babe , we always pray for you :) hm , today ? went to CS with my lovely fella *euww haha Jiaa , Faa , Jess , Nanie and I watched You Again ! just now , okay it's superb funny oih . I got 2 extra tickets for the dog and bitch -.-'' else ? haa what's ur problem girls ? did we did anything wrong ? pfft stop behaving as if we wanted so much to steal ur boyfriend away it's like so EUWWW you dont know what hd he said about you , so many bad things and yet you still can accept him ? sorry to say but you are stupid baby . I feel way much better than what I felt when Im with MFSBY . haha okay when Im with MFSBY I felt so down and I cant even stand up to go through my life , I fall sick , I cried every single day and night , I was expecting so high that you will return but then I become stronger with my friends advices and supports . but with ASBO I feel like Im the one who get over you , I feel sick when we are OTP or elses , I feel like I dont want to answer your call neither to reply your messages . day without you is way more easier than I thought :) Im so much in love with my friends right now
*spelling error or elses ABAIKAN , malas nk betulkan -.-''