okay you know what happened yesterday ? I watched football dude , first time in my whole life , this all because Amirul Fitri bin Amran , tapi naseb baek gak kau teman aku tengok sampai pukol 5 lebih kalau tak memang bola tu tengok aku lah kan . okay football is still lame no matter what . haha I whatched football and pop became the pengulas tak bergaji , ape entah yang kau cube yakinkan aku best sangat bola tu , still tak best lah der .
God , please bring me to another world , because every single thing I do now reminds me of him , Im tired of crying . Please show me the actual way that I have to follow . I know Im being stupid right now missing him like hell but actually he is still like that , flirting with others ;( Mummy , bagi kakak minum air superpower , kakak dah tak tahan , kakak dah tak kuat . Sheen and Putri , thanks for being with me and hearing all my tears .
Muhammad Fairuz Shah Yahya , Byeeeee ;(